How to Fold a T-shirt
With this quick and easy method, you’ll have T-shirts folded in no time at all – and they’ll look just as good as they did in the shop!
1. Lay the T-shirt out in front of you – right side up. Imagine an invisible line which starts half way between the neck and shoulder and runs down the front of the shirt to the hem.
2. Pinch point 1 with your left hand and point 2 with your right hand.
3. While still pinching both points, cross your left hand over your right and pinch point 3. Your left hand will now be holding points 1 and 3, your right hand will still be holding point 2.
4. Uncross your hands – while still holding all points give the shirt a light shake – it will now be folded on one side.
5. Hold the shirt up so the unfolded sleeve just touches the table – now fold it over so the sleeve is tucked behind
Hey presto – you’ve done it – now show someone else!