Create your own Wedding Bouquet
Put a very personal touch on your wedding day by creating your own bouquet. It’s easy and affordable!
1. Select your flowers. I used parrot tulips, freesia, spray roses and polo roses.
2. Use a sharp knife to carefully remove any surplus greenery and thorns from the stems.
3. Begin arranging by holding the stem of the flower that will become the centre of your bouquet firmly in one hand. Add other flowers one at a time around this .
4. Continue working around the bouquet, alternating flowers as you go. Try to create a rounded ‘dome’ shape so the bouquet looks even and attractive from every angle.
5. When you are happy with the size and fullness of your bouquet, hold stems together with rubber bands before winding around a length of satin ribbon.
6. Fold over the end of the ribbon and fix by pushing pearl headed dress makers pins into the stems.
7. Using sharp floral scissors, trim the ends neatly.